Now Again, MTN has launched another offer called Xtrabytes… that allow you to borrow data and pay later on your next recharge.
Facts You Must Know About MTN XtraBytes
1. You must be eligible, dial *606# to check your eligibility
- You can borrow data, even though you are yet to pay back your loaned Airtime from MTN.
- You cannot borrow Data or Airtime multiple times
- You can borrow 10MB, 30MB, 100MB,200MB, and 750MB
- MTN will deduct the equivalent of the amount you borrowed via airtime the moment your recharge your phone.
- To check your xtrabytes data balance, dial *606#
- The data you borrowed has the same expiry date as your normal data bundle.
- You won’t be able to transfer the data you borrowed to another MTN line
- MTN will charge you 10% extra untop of the data you are borrowing.
ADVERT: How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years. Click HERE For Details.
A Community For Couples Trying To Conceive - Click Here To Join