President Buhari has approved new appointments in 13 Federal Government agencies as follows:
1. Industrial Training Fund (ITF) – Director-General – Mr. Joseph Ari
2. National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) – Director-General – Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami)
3. Nigerian Content Monitoring Board – Executive Secretary – Engineer Simbi Kesiye Wabote
4. Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) – Director-General – Aboloma Osita Anthony
5. Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) – Director-General – Mamman Amadu
6. Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) – Executive Secretary – Barrister Sharon Ikeazor
7. New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD) – National Coordinator/CEO – Princess Akodundo Gloria
8. Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF) – Executive Secretary – Alhaji Ahmed Bobboi
9. Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority – Managing Director – Umana Okon Umana
10. National Commission for Refugees, Migrant and Internally Displaced Persons – Federal Commissioner – Sa’adiya Faruq
11. Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) – Chairman – Engineer Usman Abubakar
12. Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) – Executive Secretary – Dr. Bello Aliyu Gusau
13. Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) – Executive Secretary – Yewande Sadiku?
A Community For Couples Trying To Conceive - Click Here To Join
ADVERT: How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years. Click HERE For Details.