Seriously, just like women, men don’t always say exactly what they’re feeling precisely when they feel it. But guys don’t have to say much to show you what they’re thinking. That’s because unconscious body language signals can be extremely telling.
Ladies if you want to know if a guy loves you or in the early stages of a new relationship, you want to know if this said guy really loves you, look out for the following signs to get a sense of what he’s thinking.
1. His eyebrows are raised – People tend to use this subconscious expression to help open their eyes when they like what they see. If he raises his brows ever so slightly while you’re talking, it means he’s interested in whatever you’re saying.
2. He shows you his front teeth – Guys stop smiling like this around the age of 5 — unless they’re really happy. He might not show off a toothy grin while casually flirting, but on a really awesome date when he’s having loads of fun? Look for teeth.
3. He smiles above the mouth – Real smiles extend well beyond the mouth: They lift the forehead and give you slightly squinty eyes. If his smile involves his whole face, it means you’re genuinely affecting him in a good way.
4. He licks his lips in a cute and not creepy way – When you’re attracted to someone, your mouth produces extra saliva. In response, he might quickly lick his lips or press them together.
5. He locks eyes with your face not your eyes – You might think that a guy who is totally enamored by you will find it hard to peel his eyes away. But now that everyone is used to being glued to their phones, nonstop eye contact can make people feel uncomfortable. So, new rule: If he spends about 80 percent of your interaction looking from your eyes to your nose and lips, he’s into you.
6. He takes a deep breath when he sees you – Yes, men do require oxygen. But when he subconsciously takes a deep breath — he’ll pull in his stomach and puff out his chest — it’s a subconscious way to make his upper body look broader and his waist look smaller, two qualities that make him look more fit and (from an evolutionary perspective) more desirable. In other words, he’s into you and he’s trying to attract you.
7. He leans toward you when you talk.
8. He puts his hands on his hips with his elbows out to the sides – Because this stance takes up more space than standing with your arms against your sides this is a male power signal that guys use to show physical superiority over other guys. It means he’s seeking attention. And if he does it while he’s angled toward you? He’s seeking it from you.
9. He sits with his legs spread -Because this position exposes his man parts, which are full of sensitive nerve endings, it’s a vulnerable position that could mean he’s willing to put himself out there (literally and emotionally) to get to know you.
10. He talks to you without facing you
11. When he holds your hand, he presses his palm against yours.
12. He walks beside you – If he’s constantly two steps ahead of you, it means he’s more concerned about himself than you.