Se x is supposed to be fun, exciting and even relaxing, but sometimes, things might not go as planned.

Things can go wrong when people try to experiment or take risks without being sensible about it. Below are 5 se x accidents that has actually happened to real people.

Va ginal cuts

According to a report by ABC News, small tears or cuts in the va gina are the most common sex accident and it is the direct result of rough se x, without proper lubrication.

Broken pe nis

Although there aren’t actually any bones in the pe nis, it can still be broken. The condition is known as pe nile fracture and it occurs when the erect pe nis sustains extreme force. A cracking or popping sound, immediate loss of erection, swelling, bruising and deep pain are the most common symptoms of pe nile fracture. As embarrassing as it might be for some men, the solution is to rush to the hospital, waiting can result on deep scarring that can alter the shape of the pe nis and is much harder to treat.

Wrong lubricant

There is only one thing that should ever be used as lubricant during se x – that is lubricant. Using other substances such as Vaseline, baby oil, cooking oil or tooth paste can result in serious rushes, genital infection for both partners and even poisoning. Check the labels of over-the-counter lubricant as you should also avoid ingredients such as parabens, petrochemicals, boric acid and methyl.

Blocked rectum

Far from being an urban myth, this is a highly common and equally embarrassing se x accident. During se xual experimentation, people have inserted all sorts of objects, including candles in their rectum. Depending on the softness of the object, it might be possible for doctors to remove it without causing too much damage. But in extreme cases, it can cause rupture of the anus area.

READ  BEWARE! 6 ‘Dirty’ Tricks Some Men Use To Get Women To Sleep With Them

Blocked va gina

Another point of entry for se xual creativity and experimentation is the va gina. Cell phones, cans and bottles have been recovered from women’s va ginas in various hospitals around the globe. On one particular occasion a woman had used a frozen hot dog for ma sturbation, and the sausage broke off inside her when it thawed and was still there by the time she reached the hospital complaining of abdominal pain.

Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.