Unilever Nigeria Plc – Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Position: Finance Officer, Treasury OPS
Job Number: 15000AEO
Schedule : Full-time
- To be the front office contact personnel relating with the banks on Company transactions, co-ordinating Treasury operations and physical cash management at the cash offices.
- Issues already agreed reports on weekly and monthly basis (Weekly petty cash summary, weekly FOREX exposure report, Monthly Cash analysis Report, Monthly Profit and Loss on forward contracts, Monthly Net Liquid Funds submission on BCS)
- Wire Transfers (Payments of Foreign currency denominated invoices)
- Review of quotes for forward contracts
- Review of bank Statement, crosschecking on bank charges
- Relates with bankers on Company’s transactions
- Ensures all relevant journals are raised, approved and posted
- Is responsible for the accuracy of the report
- Is responsible for issuing the reports on time
- Takes responsibility of own development
4th June, 2015.
How to Apply
all qualified candidates should: