Culled from TheNET
Last night, news broke on social media that Nigerian super star, Wizkidhad been allegedly served a ‘Quit Notice’ by his landlady to vacate his current residence in Lekki, Lagos over unpaid rent.
Now, we can confirm that it’s indeed true.
Here’s what we know so far on the developing story…
- On January 10, 2013, Wizkid shared the news of moving into a mansion in Lekki.
- On April 2, 2015, word got out that he had been served a ‘quit notice’ over unpaid rent.
- Our reporters gathered that his rent had been due since since December 2015 but the starboy refused to renew his rent.
- We further learnt that his landlady who is called ‘Olori Juliana‘ has not been able to get through to the singer in the last couple of weeks.
- She got even angrier when word got to her that Wizkid and his associates have started moving his things out of the house without paying her rent since December.
- The quit notice was issued on Friday, April 1, 2016.
- The house is a 4 bedroom duplex located on Ayinde Akinmade street, Lekki Phase 1.
Wizkid is currently on tour and couldn’t be immediately reached for comments. In the last one week, he’s performed in Cameroon, Zimbabwe, Senegal and still has a couple more countries to tour before he returns home.