Home Ofofo Special-effect gone wrong On a Nollywood set as actor got badly burnt...

Special-effect gone wrong On a Nollywood set as actor got badly burnt (Graphic Images)

611
0
SHARE

Special-effect gone wrong On a Nollywood set as actor got burnt, lands in hospital

A near death incident was averted on a Nollywood set recently when a promising actor, Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire incident role on set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.

An actor on set said while Ani was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention to add the real fire incident to the film.

Ani as we write now is on hospital bed, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.

All efforts to reach Stanlee has proved abortive and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have been on the run.

 

3 2 1

ADVERT: How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years.  Click HERE For Details.
A Community For Couples Trying To Conceive - Click Here To Join
READ  Serious Gbege between Pasuma & King Wasiu Ayinde, Pasuma disgraced

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here