Photos: Young Lady who suffered damaging burns after an indoor gas explosion needs help


This 21-yr-old young lady named Chinenye ‘Desire’ Benjamin (pictured) is a victim of an indoor gas explosion. Although she survived the incident, she suffered some serious burns and needs the help of Nigerians to assist in getting proper medical treatment. An OAP named Blossom Emechebe shared what someone sent in to her. It reads;

“She woke up at about 6am to boil water to bathe for work, she turned on the gas and struck the matches, it didn’t catch, then she did it again, it was then we heard the explosion. The fire threw her against the door, and then blocked her exit, according to her, she didn’t know the force dat got her too her feet, and so she entered the fire and rushed out of the kitchen to the room, the fire chased her out, the rug where she was standing on got burnt.”

Chineye has now been moved to the burns section in Gbagada general hospital and still in the consulting room. Anyone who wants to help can reach out to the family on 08038206895 or 0042052622 Desire Benjamin, Diamond Bank.
ADVERT How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years. Click HERE For Details.
READ  Family Of 3 Narrowly Escape Death As Tanker Loses Control Of Brake
To Top