Square has been on the path to a break up since Peter Okoye, one half of the duo, posted a series of tweets in February, decrying their brother Jude’s mismanagement of their brand. It wasn’t long before fans were placing the blame squarely on Lola Omotayo, Peter’s wife.
This would not be the first time the brothers are engaged in a spat (rumoured or public). In 2014, Peter was noticeably absent at Jude’s wedding, sparking the initial rumours of sibling rivalry. Lola was fingered as a culprit then in the brothers’ seeming bad blood. To the point that Jude had to issue a statement on social media, claiming all was well between him and his brother’s wife.
Still, she was not spared the witch hunt in this year’s drama. However, amidst all the rumours and actual controversies, she appears to have continued living her life, lately posting a series of funny videos to Instagram; most of which she tagged #dontsweatthesmallstuff.
Check out some of the best videos from the stables of #goofylola aka #lollipop.
1. When she introduced us to yet-unnamed Sisi Gold of Tejuosho Market
2. When Sisi Gold scolded Nigerians for their short attention span
3. When she renamed Nigerian airlines “delay”
4. When Ganiatu aka Sisi Gold wished us all a happy Easter
5. When Sisi Gold lambasted LASTMA for “trying to collect my money on the road”