A 30 year old Texas woman, Jeri Quezada has been arrested for beating her 4 year old daughter, Leiliana Wright, to death with a belt and bamboo stick after she drank her 18 month old brother’s juice. The little girl later died from the injuries she suffered on March 12.
Quezada said due to the bruises on her daughter’s face, she left the girl at Phifer’s house while she ran errands with her 18-month-old son because she couldn’t take her daughter out in public with facial bruising.
Police were called to the home on March 13 after Quezada called 911 and said she was performing CPR on her daughter.
When paramedics arrived on scene, they found the girl had facial bruising, and Quezada said her daughter fell in the shower after coming home from a friend’s house with bruises.
The girl was taken to the hospital where she was pronounced dead and her death was ruled a homicide three days later due to blunt force trauma to the head and abdomen.

Detectives said that Quezada changed her story multiple times during their investigation, according to WFAA.


Quezada told police that later that afternoon, that at about 3pm, her boyfriend Phifer had called her to bring Pedialyte for Leiliana, she said she went to his house which was where Leiliana was and dropped of the Pedialyte. and then went home to take a nap.
Then at about 5:30 p.m Phifer called her to say Leiliana was making herself throw up, so he tied her up for about 10 minutes.
About 9:30 p.m. Quezada arrived to pick up her daughter and learned she was tied up in the closet. Quezada then “allowed him [Phifer] to give her a shot of heroin since the child couldn’t see her mother doing drugs,” police said.
Quezada told police when the closet door was opened she saw that her daughter was tied up with her wrists behind her back — and that she was restrained in such a way that prevented her from sitting down.
The child was eventually released from the closet. The child said she was hungry and her mother made her half of a peanut butter sandwich. When Leiliana had trouble swallowing the food, Quezada began slapping her on the chest and smacking her in the head while ordering her to swallow the food.
Quezada said Phifer then put on black gloves, forced the young girl’s mouth open and forcefully poured Pedialyte into her mouth. Quezada said her daughter then stood next to her, looked down and said nothing before saying she was going to throw up.
The girl ran for the bathroom, but didn’t make it. She threw up in the kitchen along the way. When she came out of the bathroom, Phifer grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off the ground with one hand and slammed her into her into a wall in the closet; police said this action left an indentation in the wall.
Quezada said Phifer screamed and cursed at the child and threw her into the closet before closing the door.
According to Quezada, her daughter was allowed out of the closet about 15 to 20 minutesQuezada asked her if she wanted to tske a shower, she said yes, and she was allowed to take a shower on her own. She said she left the bathroom to get her daughter some pajamas then heard Phifer in the bathroom saying, “Get you some of this” before hearing her daughter fall in the shower.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office said Leiliana suffered bruising ‘from head to toe’ and had whip marks on her back.

READ  21-year-old r@pe survivor gang-r@ped again by same men who s*xually assaulted her 3-yrs ago
Quezada is being held on a charge of injury to a child with a bond set at $500,000. Police hasn’t arrested Phifer on any crimes yet.
Facebook Comments
Posted in: Odd

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.