A snake died of silicone poisoning after biting a busty model on her silicon enhanced [email protected] The video of the b**b attack on Israeli model Orit Fox has gone viral on the internet though it happened years ago.
Moments later, the snake aggressively struck at her right [email protected] in the n!pple area. The woman screamed, trying to yank the snake from her [email protected] But the snake did not let go, even when a man came to her rescue. After several more seconds, the snake eventually let go.
Ms Fox reportedly needed a tetanus shot but it was the snake who came off worst.
The reptile is said to have later died from silicon poisoning.