SAD: Pretty Girl Dies After Kissing Boyfriend in the Mouth (Photo)

A woman has died after kissing her boyfriend in the mouth. Explaining what really happened, the woman’s mother said her daughter died from a nut allergy after kissing her boyfriend.
Myriam Ducré-Lemay, 20, went to her boyfriend’s house after a party in 2012. He went for a late-night peanut butter sandwich. However, he didn’t tell her about the nut as he didn’t know she had severe nut allergy.
Her mother, Micheline Ducre, told the Journal de Quebec by the time they discovered, it was already too late.
Mrs Ducre said: ‘Unfortunately she wouldn’t have had the time to tell him she had a peanut allergy.’
They dialled 911 and she was taken to hospital, but tragically nothing could be done to save her.
Speaking about her daughter’s relationship with her boyfriend she said: ‘She told me she was in love. It’s the first time I saw my daughter with such bright eyes.’
Mrs Ducre wants her daughter’s story to be told to raise awareness for people with nut allergies and to highlight the importance of carrying epipens. She now wants people to know more about anaphylaxis.
Anaphylaxis is an acute allergic reaction to an antigen (e.g. a bee sting) to which the body has become
ADVERT How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years. Click HERE For Details.
READ  Girl 'smashes lover's car windscreen after catching him with another woman'
To Top