Home Ofofo Odd See what electricians found in an electrical box (photo)

See what electricians found in an electrical box (photo)

787
0
SHARE

Electricians couldn’t believe their eyes when they opened an electricity box to find extra bits of wiring they didn’t put there. Two huge snakes had somehow gotten inside the box. Fortunately for the two workmen, the snakes were already electrocuted.

The astonishing photo, taken in Morganton, North Carolina was shared on the City of Morganton Facebook page.

Officials explained: “The house is scheduled to be demolished. When the City workers opened the electrical box, they were greeted by two dead snakes that had managed to climb in.
“Electric Services Director Brooks Kirby said his guys come across fried snakes every two or three years, and that’s one time too many.”

One snake was electrocuted when it bit a wire while the other suffered a similar fate after biting its companion’s tail.

Facebook Comments
ADVERT: How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years.  Click HERE For Details.
A Community For Couples Trying To Conceive - Click Here To Join
READ  Mother Sells Her 18-Month-Old Daughter To 39-year-old Man to Make Child Porn

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here