See what electricians found in an electrical box (photo)


Electricians couldn’t believe their eyes when they opened an electricity box to find extra bits of wiring they didn’t put there. Two huge snakes had somehow gotten inside the box. Fortunately for the two workmen, the snakes were already electrocuted.

The astonishing photo, taken in Morganton, North Carolina was shared on the City of Morganton Facebook page.

Officials explained: “The house is scheduled to be demolished. When the City workers opened the electrical box, they were greeted by two dead snakes that had managed to climb in.
“Electric Services Director Brooks Kirby said his guys come across fried snakes every two or three years, and that’s one time too many.”

One snake was electrocuted when it bit a wire while the other suffered a similar fate after biting its companion’s tail.

ADVERT How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years. Click HERE For Details.
READ  Man [email protected], impregnates 15-year-old daughter in Lagos, mother arrested for aborting it
To Top