Man Sues Samsung After His New Galaxy Note 7 Phone Blew Up His Private Part


A man named Michael Taylor is suing Samsung after claiming his phone blew up his private part. Michael who had purchase a new Galaxy Note 7 about a month ago, claimed that he was fast asleep when the mobile phone blew up and caught fire on his bed, leaving him with injuries on his crotch and legs. In the document obtained by TMZ, he also claimed that he had no knowledge that the battery of the Samsung was shoddy which induced it to overheating, exploding and shooting flames.

How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years. Click HERE For Details.
READ  Meet the young man who's bedded 2,500 women and doesn't believe in safe s*x
To Top