A US Nigerian Lady took to her twitter handle to reveal how she got into slight trouble after her white flatmate who insisted on tasting her cooked pepper soup, reacted to the spices. Not only was he taken to the hospital but the police had to get involved as the Nurse regarded it as a case of food poisoning. See more tweets below:
ADVERT: How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years. Click HERE For Details.
A Community For Couples Trying To Conceive - Click Here To Join