Home Ofofo Graphic Pic: Young Lady Electrocuted by Power Bank While Charging

Graphic Pic: Young Lady Electrocuted by Power Bank While Charging

1133
0
SHARE

A young lady has been electrocuted by a power bank while charging her phone with the device.
The victim was charging her power bank and also had her phone connected to it.

She was chatting with a friend and fell asleep. The power bank got over heated and she was electrocuted as the device scorched her body. Her parents found her dead the next morning.

Please maintain safety precautions when handling power banks.

See Full Pic

Facebook Comments
ADVERT: How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years.  Click HERE For Details.
A Community For Couples Trying To Conceive - Click Here To Join
READ  Behati Prinsloo Wishes ''Love of My Life'' Adam Levine a Happy 38th Birthday

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here