Two students of the Imo state polytechnic, Umuagwo in Owerri, the Imo state capital, lost their lives yesterday in a fire outbreak at Infinity lodge at their school.
Their remains have been deposited at the morgue. It is believed that the fire incident may be as a result of an upsurge in electricity. May their souls rest in peace, Amen.
ADVERT: How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years. Click HERE For Details.
A Community For Couples Trying To Conceive - Click Here To Join