Home Ofofo Girl mistakes hair removal cream for shampoo, and pays dearly for it...

Girl mistakes hair removal cream for shampoo, and pays dearly for it (photos)

632
0
SHARE

Always check the label. That’s the advice from two sisters after one had a very unfortunate reaction to a bottle of hair removal cream.

Twitter user Kayla Connors, from Massachusetts, uploaded a picture of her sister to the social network after she had apparently confused Nair hair removal cream with shampoo

The funny photograph shows her sister, who has not been named, looking straight-faced with a shiny bald head.

Her only remaining hair appears to be on the side of her head.

Facebook Comments
READ  Alison-Madueke Turns 52, holds low key birthday party

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here