Home Ofofo Final year student allegedly dies of cooking gas explosion

Final year student allegedly dies of cooking gas explosion

1585
0
SHARE

According to reports, Veronica Ezeh Chioma, a final year student of the Department of Biochemistry, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra State, died of gas explosion, last week in her hostel.

Facebook Comments
ADVERT: How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years.  Click HERE For Details.
A Community For Couples Trying To Conceive - Click Here To Join
READ  Read Open Letter Concerned Fan Penned to Tonto Dikeh, Muma Gee & Ibinabo Fiberesima

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here