Dr. Chris Okafor warns that the remaining half of Prophecy number 8 on his 16-point 2016 prophecy will happen sooner than later, if prayers are not offered. He also warned that prophecy number 11 on his list was nearing fulfillment if the individual concerned does not seek the face of God immediately (reference to the current Kogi State Governor)
PROPHESIES FOR 2016 by Dr. Chris Okafor (Dec. 31, 2015)
See some of the prophecies that already came to pass (in brackets)
- A more deadly sexually transmitted disease worse than HIV AIDS has been released from the kingdom of darkness. We need to be very prayerful and careful. (Zika Virus now a sexually transmitted disease and spreading fast)
- I see more Disasters taking place this year. But God will preserve His children.
- America and Europe must pray fervently in this year.
I see the rise of religious fundamentalism in Europe, and serious crisis with the US elections. If care is not taken, there may not be an election in America. I see Obama suddenly changing his mind to run for 3rd term, sparking off serious crisis. They must pray to avert all these.
- Nigeria must pray for a former military head of state. Seems like the end of the road.
- I see a calendar representing the entertainment industry- some prominent people have been marked with the circles on the calendar for death. We seriously need to pray for the entertainment industry.
- I see Nigerian Football returning to Glory days.
- I see Explosions in places that no one is expecting to see them, in Nigeria. We need to pray for the Southern part of Nigeria.
- I see a former minister passing on this year and also a present minister going home. (March 6, 2016- Nigeria’s Minister of State for Labour, James Ocholi, wife, son, die in road crash)
- We need to pray for Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States- that God should avert any crisis arising from election Re-runs that may eventually happen in those states. I see terrible bloodshed. But if we pray, the opposite will be the case.
- Anyone who wants to retain political power this year must seek the face of God.
- We need to pray for Kogi State. I see someone sworn in and later eliminated prematurely. Serious intervention needed.
- Lots of families will experience generational blessings for the first time this year.
- I see a country in Europe having to deal with a major crisis resulting from a fatal train crash with heavy casualties. (Feb. 9, 2016- At least 10 people were killed and scores more injured, police say, after two passenger trains collided in the German state of Bavaria.)
- Lots and lots of barren women will rejoice this year; because God has released unto them fruitfulness beyond measure.
- Our men in uniform, especially the Police Force and the Nigerian Military must embark on serious prayers… there will be some serious shaking this year, in those two divisions.
- Terror attack will increase in Nigeria but solution will arise between the 7th and 8th month of this year- 2016.
“For the Lord God does nothing without revealing the secrets to His servants, the prophets” – Amos 3 vs 7