Ofofo

Sad!!! Girl covered in burns after taking Septrin dies

The young girl, Amina Ibrahim who was covered in severe burns after taking popular antibiotic, Septrin has sadly passed away. The 14 year old died at the Mohammed Abdullahi Wase Specialist Hospital in Kano State. She was diagnosed with Stevens-Johnson syndrome, a “rare, serious disorder of skin, mostly caused from reaction to a medication or an infection.

She had bought the drug at a local chemist after falling ill. The drug was prescribed to her by the chemist’s 19 year old son.
ADVERT How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 yearsClick HERE For Details.
A Community For Couples Trying To Conceive - Click Here To Join
READ  Read how kidnap kingpin directs operation from Rivers prison (Photo)
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Most Popular

To Top