Home General SAD! 300L Female UNILAG Student Electrocuted By High Tension Cable

SAD! 300L Female UNILAG Student Electrocuted By High Tension Cable

394
0
SHARE

A female University of Lagos student was electrocuted yesterday Sept. 8th after a high tension cable fell on her in front of the Sodeinde hall of residence in the campus.

According to reports, the young lady was immediately rushed to the Lagos state Teaching Hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

Facebook Comments
ADVERT: How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years.  Click HERE For Details.
A Community For Couples Trying To Conceive - Click Here To Join
READ  Nigeria’s Importation of Refined Diesel Fuel from Niger sparks Widespread Outrage

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here