Sofia Vergara has been named the highest earning woman on television for the fourth consecutive year. According to Forbes magazine, the 43- year-old Modern Family star raked in US$28.5 million from June 2014 too June 2015.
Following closely at number two is The Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting with $28.5 million.
In third place came Sofia’s TV daughter-in-law, Julie Bowen, with US$12 million
Full list below
1. Sofia Vergara, Modern Family, $28.5 million
2. Kayley Cuoco- Sweeting, The Big Bang Theory, $28.5 million
3. Julie Bowen, Modern Family, $12 million
4. Ellen Pompeo, Greys Anatomy, $11.5 million
5. Mariska Hargitay, Law and order: SVU, $11 million
6. Julianna Marguiles, The Good Wife, $10.5 million
7. Amy Poehler, Parks and Recreation, $10.5 million
8. Mindy Kaling, The Mindy Project, $9 million
9. Kerry Washington, Scandal, $7 million
10. Patricia Heaton, The Middle, $7 million
11. Tina Fey, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, $6.5 million
12. Emily Deschanel, Bones, $6.5 million
13. Pauley Perette, NCIS, $6 million
14. Robin Wright, House of Cards, $5.5 million
15. Zooey Deschanel, New Girl $5 million
A Community For Couples Trying To Conceive - Click Here To Join
ADVERT: How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years. Click HERE For Details.