Kate Heshaw’s House In Lekki Gutted By Fire (Photos)


The residence of leading Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw in Lekki Phase 1 area of Lagos caught fire on Thursday.

The fire started around 3pm and neighbours struggled to put out the fire.

According to witnesses, the outbreak might have been caused by an electric surge.

The award winning actress was in shock due to this incidence.


How I Increased My small manhood Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2 years. Click HERE For Details.
READ  “My Mum Told Me If I Smiled At Boys For Too Long, I Could Get Pregnant” - Caroline King
To Top