She poked fun at her love of selfie taking earlier this year when she released a book entitled Selfish.
The coffee table treat is just selfie after selfie of Kim Kardashian in all her glory –yup she is naked in some.
Over the years Kim has complimented her selfies with some wonderfully selfish statements (which we think she would admit to herself).
In honour of her 35th birthday – we’ve taken a look back at her best selfies and selfish and self-centered statements!
2. “I love when people underestimate me and then become pleasantly surprised.”
4. “I feel really blessed because I genuinely love the process of getting my hair and makeup done.”
6. “I’d think God was doing this for a reason. He was saying: ‘Kim, you think you’re so hot, but look what I can do to you…I got so huge and it felt like someone had taken over my body.’”
8.“I’ll cry at the end of the day…not when I have fresh makeup on.”
10.“And they say I didn’t have a talent… try balancing a champagne glass on your ass… LOL!”
12. “I think it really takes about 15-20 selfies that someone takes on their phone before they post the right one.”
14. “I hate when women wear the wrong foundation color, it might be the worst thing on the planet when they wear their makeup too light.”
16. “See I do smile… even laugh on occasion…Not too often though because it causes wrinkles.”
18. “I always put clothes and family photos under the mattress, in case the house burns down.”
20. “My decision to end my marriage was such a risk to lose ratings and lose my fan base. I had to take that risk for my inner peace and to be happy with myself.”
22. “I’m an entrepreneur. ‘Ambitious’ is my middle name.”
24. “Talking about Rob: “He obviously has some kind of depression. He is the king of excuses.”
26. “I’m so mature now. I’m a grown-up version of myself.”
28.”I’m honored. I love it. I know he doesn’t mean it in a negative way when he says the word bitch.”
30. “I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal! Arms, bikini, legs, underarms… my entire body is hairless.”
32.”I’m the true definition of a workaholic.”
34. “People don’t understand the pressure on me to look perfect.”