Do you want to write for Liveofofo
Liveofofo is growing fast and writing for us will give you a good exposure. We are planning to move forward in 2013 by taking liveofofo to the next level with this, we want to keep providing more high quality info, stories and gossip everyday and we need your help to make this a reality. If you have a creative idea in mind, want to promote your blog or feel the need to share an inspirational write up / story / roundup with the liveofofo readers, please give us a shout out (Post a request via the contact form or send an email to email@example.com)
- Your article will be featured for our readers to see.
- You can promote your own portfolio, website, along with your biography in the Author Information box at the end of each post.
- You’ll be giving back to the community.
- You get publicity, currently liveofofo has over 500,000 page views monthly and over 49,728 Facebook fans and rapidly growing, we also have a Facebook Reader App running.
- Each article will be heavily promoted, giving you exposure and traffic
What we need from you:
- Full Name / First Name: depending what you prefer to be know as.
- Web site URL: you don’t have to have a website, you can link to your twitter or any other social media account
- Bio: a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
- Gravatar: if you don’t have a gravatar you should sign up, its a free service that will benefit any posts or comments you make on any blog, and show a small picture of yourself so people can easily identify you.
What kind of content are we looking for?
Do I get paid?
At the moment, we can only give recognition for our contributors. But we hope that we can provide a budget to start paying our consistent Authors later. If you want to offer us an article, freebie or tutorial, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are open for suggestions and we will credit you fully. So if you’re interested in writing an article or want to become a part time/full time contributor feel free to contact us and we will get back to you quickly! (Post a request via the contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)