A Facebook user, Emmanuel Ukachukwu?, and his family is thanking God for saving them from what would have been a fatal tragedy!
According to him, a food meant to be eaten by his family, had some part of it giving to a goat, only for it to die few hours later!
“I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she’s not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat. “After service on Sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord.”