The Book of AFCON 13: 1-14
1. And the day came even d day of the Lord, this Sunday.
2. That the adversary of Nigeria, these Ivorians Came threatening
3. And Stephen, the son of Keshi, the commander of Nigeria Army entreated the praying Nigerians to pray
4. And in churches and mosques, in mountains and camps prayers were offered
5. And behold on the battle ground The army, these super eagles fought forcing the Ivorians 2 retreat
6. But their champion, this Goliath called Drogba a Nigerian exile known before as Aderogba came flanked by his generals
7. Even world famous generals-Toure, Eboue, Kalou, Gervinho,.. taking the battle to the Nigerians
8. But the Spirit of the Lord stirred one son of Mba Even the one called Sunday, the least in the Nigerian camp
9. And thus he said 2 the commander Who is this uncircumcised Ivorian that he should defy the armies of the giant of Africa,
10. And he was told to sit down that even Mikel, Victor, Yobo, …..these warriors that have done battle in far countries cannot dare this Goliath, Drogba,
11. And he told the commander for this purpose was I named Sunday, to do battle on the day of the Lord,
12. And the commander, Keshi urged him go
13. And Sunday arose and caused havoc in the camp of the Ivorians
14. And the armies Ivory Coast, these adversaries of Nigerian was utterly destroyed.